Arcem Tene is seeking a full-time, dedicated Solutions Engineer for Seattle or remote-based work.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead pre-sales engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value-proposition, and architectural guidance.
- Develop project plans for customer implementation of Arcem Tene software and services.
- Set, manage, and meet customer expectations for customer implementations.
- Implement system installation, configuration, and testing on customer infrastructure.
- Provide training and post-implementation support to customers.
- Assist in security assessments, threat modeling, and security audits for customer products, services, and infrastructure.
You’re a Great Fit If…
- You have previous experience in sales engineering, technical account management, system operations, or customer support at a technology company.
- You’re comfortable with modern engineering practices, tools, and infrastructure.
- You’re interested in information security, cryptography, and infosec tools and techniques.
- You’re a team player with empathy and good communication skills.
- You’re a self starter, a quick learner, and can thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You want to make a big impact at a growing company.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position interests you. We look forward to hearing from you!