Arcem Tene is seeking a full-time, dedicated Security Engineer for Seattle or remote-based work.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute security assessments and threat modeling for Arcem Tene software and services, as well as customer products, services, and infrastructure.
- Build and implement security solutions, including stand-alone security tools, CI/CD pipeline integrations, product security features, etc.
- Contribute unified security requirements to product specifications.
- Assist in customer audits and penetration tests.
- Create and deliver security training for customers.
- Monitor threats and vulnerabilities impacting Arcem Tene software and services, as well as customer products, services, and infrastructure.
- Research emerging attack tactics and techniques.
You’re a Great Fit If…
- You have experience with security design and architecture, threat modeling, security operational practices, and security audits.
- You’re comfortable with modern engineering practices, tools, and infrastructure.
- You’re interested in information security, cryptography, and infosec tools and techniques.
- You’re a team player with empathy and good communication skills.
- You’re a self starter, a quick learner, and can thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You want to make a big impact at a growing company.
Send an email to email@example.com if this position interests you. We look forward to hearing from you!